Too often, quality of work and attention to environmental impact are driven by the bottom line. The majority of organizations in the U.S. don’t pursue sustainable snow and landscape practices because of concerns about a higher cost of implementation, as well as aesthetic sacrifices. However, an assessment of your current practices from various perspectives may surprise you.
WIT Advisers works with companies and municipalities to help them save money and implement sustainable winter and landscape methodologies that are less harmful to the environment than conventional practices. WIT Advisers can assist in areas including estimating, budgeting, production and business continuity, all with an eye toward cost savings, sustainability and reputation enhancement.
The first step is a Discovery and Strategies process which includes meetings with a broad representation of members of your team. Through a holistic review and analysis, our consultants gain a deep understanding of your current operations and needs. We then develop specific strategies and plans tailored to meet your goals and advance your success.
- Leadership Mentoring and Training
- Organizational Structure and Management
- Operations Management and Training
- Employee Development
- Arboriculture, Horticulture, Landscape and Snow Advisement
- Natural Resource Advisement
- Strategic Planning
- Contract Negotiations and Management
- Sustainability Training (Environmental, Financial and Reputation Management)
- Budget Review and Development
- Change Management
- Seminars and Workshops
- Expert Witness
- Pre-Audit Gap Assessments/SWOT
- Eco-Friendly Best Practices
- Risk Management and Training
- Winter and Landscape Management Audit
- Speaking Engagements
- Response Planning